It’s that time of year again! The Literary Blog Hop Giveaway is here! Hosted by Judith at Leeswammes, I’m delighted to be participating for a third time. I’ve got 4 books I’m giving away:
Book #1: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (soft cover, the same edition in the photo): This is a copy I bought a long time ago. It has been read and does have some markings inside but they are in pencil. As I read I underlined words I didn’t know and also translated some of the French passages. All of these could be easily erased.
Book #2: The Reckoning by Alma Katsu (hard cover): This is a review copy (not an ARC) I won. It’s the second in a series (The Taker #2). When I won it I hadn’t read the first book so I went ahead and did that. I didn’t love the first one (my review here) and haven’t got around to reading this one either and realized I’m probably not going to pick it up. So I’d like to pass it on to someone who will.
Book #3: An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin (hard cover): I got this book for Christmas several years ago. I read it, then passed it on to my mom to read too. It’s in great condition but I’m not going to re-read it, so I’m giving it away.
Book #4: God’s Debris by Scott Adams (soft cover): This book was a gift from my boyfriend and I reviewed it here on my blog. It does have some pen markings in it but they are just small dots to the side of the page where there was a particular passage I liked. I was hanging on to this book for sentimental reasons and realized it would probably be better to pass it on to someone who can enjoy it.
1. Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog or other online profile and do not need to be a subscriber to my blog.
2. The giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY. But you must have a valid address where you can receive a package.
3. Enter by leaving a COMMENT on THIS post and tell me WHICH BOOK (1, 2, 3, or 4) you would like to be entered to win. There will be four winners, one for each book.
4. Double or invalid entries will be removed. If you make a mistake when commenting, please email me to let me know (jae [at] booknympho [dot] com).
5. You must include an email either in your comment or somewhere in the comment form so I can contact you if you win.
6. Winners have 3 days to respond to my email with their address before I pick a new winner.
7. The giveaway ends at midnight EST (New York time) on 13 February 2013.
Here is the list of participating blogs. Check them out for more chances to win cool books and prizes: