Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is bookish things you’d like to do sometime in your life.
BOOKS TO READ
3. Read all the books by Booktopia authors the year I go so I can chat with the authors, ask them questions, and really get the most out of it.
4. Read all the classics on my Goodreads shelf (97 total)…I think I’ll get to it eventually.
PLACES TO GO
5. Visit more cool libraries…there are so many great libraries and I dream of stepping foot in all of them!
6. Check out unique bookstores around the world…I don’t have a list of specific ones but my ongoing goal is to visit bookstores anywhere I travel.
AUTHORS TO MEET
7. Meet Gabriel Garcia Marquez…I know he’s getting older and his health is failing and I don’t even know if he speaks English but wow, it’d be awesome to meet him!
OTHER RANDOM STUFF
8. Write my own book and get it published just for fun.
9. Read over 200 full-length books in a year…I will beat my reading record one day, even if it’s when I’m older and retired!
10. Finish all the books I currently own…there aren’t that many but I usually sideline them for library books which have due dates.
What’s on your Bookish Bucket List? What cool bookish events do you want to attend? Which authors would you love to meet? Which books are you eager to finish one day? Link to your post so I can check it out!