Here are 25 of the most inspirational quotes to cheer you up on a gloomy day.
Quotes for when you feel you’re not enough.
Quotes for when you’re so tired and you’re not even halfway there.
For when you don’t know if you should take the risk.
When you don’t know if you should even try anymore.
Quotes to inspire you, motivate you, and push you forward. To remind you of your own strength and power to stand up for yourself and pursue your goals. And at the same time, to relax and enjoy life.
Funny and inspirational quotes about life
1. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. — Elbert Hubbard
2. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito. — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
3. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito. — Betty Reese
4. I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. — Ron White
5. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. — Will Rogers
6. The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’ but ‘That’s funny…’ — Isaac Asimov
7. If you’re naturally kind, you attract a lot of people you don’t like. — William Feather
8. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. — Benjamin Franklin
9. Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes. — Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
10. Everyone is entitled to their own incorrect opinion. — Brian Vaszily
11. The only time I don’t have any problems in this world is when I am already six feet below the ground. — James Jason
12. When you have failed at being nice, you’ve actually succeeded in being mean. Success is everywhere if you know where to look for it. — Katina Ferguson
13. Girls have got balls. They’re just a little higher up, that’s all. ― Joan Jett
14. Perhaps you’re not crazy, but you’re very creative. ― Ellen Sussman
15. The trouble with being punctual is that nobody’s there to appreciate it. — Franklin P. Jones
16. I never make the same mistake twice. However, I never run out of new mistakes to make. ― G.A. Beller
17. Tell the negativity committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up. ― Martin E. P. Seligma
18. Better an oops than a what if. ― Anonymous
19. Hope for the best. Pray in case of the worst. ― Anonymous
20. Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something. ― Ryan North
21. Decision making, like coffee, needs a cooling process. ― George Washington
22. There are no guarantees in life, which is why my motto is to live intensely, love fiercely and to always have two shelties. ― Priscilla Cogan
23. Even if you fall flat on your face, you’re still moving forward. ― Victor Kiam
24. It doesn’t matter if you have new parts, old parts or spare parts. You can shine no matter what you’re made of. ― Bigwell robots